Christen is now part of a great Brownie Troop here in Guilford. She is the only girl in the troop sporting two troop numbers on her vest. . .1385 from Libertyville and 62067 from Guilford! Mrs. VanMatre and Mrs. Losh always said that Brownies can do anything and indeed they can!

Friends from Troop 62067 waiting to march in the Guilford Fair Parade.
It was a great weather day for the parade.
Tell everyone how much fun it is to be a Brownie. . .
Hi, mom.
Smile for the camera. . .
It was a lot of walking, but worth it in the end. They each got a ribbon to remember it all.
Brownies really can do anything. The girls here are getting ready to really make a difference in the community this year. They will be doing a year long Bottle Recycling Drive. They will also be getting ready to bridge up to become Juniors at the end of this year. . .taking off their brown colors in exchange for green! How exciting.
Girl Scouts ROCKS!!! I may not be posting on my blog every day in October...but I will try to comment on all of yours this month! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beautiful "Brownie"! It looks like you are working hard Christen! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky to have a great "Blogger Mom!" Maybe I should say I am lucky!! ( :
Love, Granny
Christen we miss you here in Libertyville but we hope you have lots of fun with your Connecticut troop!! See you SOON@!!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Muller and Emma