Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lunch in the Tree House

Mmmmm, tomato soup, cheese and crackers, cucumbers and green peppers for lunch in the tree house. What could be better on a perfect fall day?
Isabella, Christen,Ian and Connor.

Calling all friends, calling all friends, (you know who you are) remember when we had dinner in the tree house and ate with our mouths full and made a mess? Wish you were here!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a great day in CT! What fun to have lunch in the tree house!! I am jealous! I was hoping to see a picture of the tree house, as I haven't seen it finished. Now one from "outside" would be perfect! How lucky you are to have such a great tree house, thanks to your Dad's hard work!!
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    Jodi....you must have climbed the tree to take this picture. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to have a wintery meal in the tree house when we visit in December! Maybe hot chocolate and roasted marshmellows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy kids, happy dog, happy Mom...what could be better?

    ReplyDelete