A Sunday Hike with Friends
by Jodi Backes
Is that a headless hiker in front of Connor wearing an orange sweatshirt? LooK close, he really does look headless. . .weird!
The Plank Walk in the fall was breathtaking! The colors were spectacular. . .a perfect fall day for a hike. We have been on this hike almost every month we have lived here and with many of our friends and family who have come to visit. It is just so neat and even Montana loves it! 

Our friend Isaballa and I were walking with each other on the planks and she and I stopped to look at the beautiful colors all around us. She said, "Look at that pretty red leaf right there." I said, "That is a pretty one. . .should I take its picture?" She looked at me smiling and said, "I think it would feel quite flattered." She is so funny. 
Mmmm. I can practically smell the fresh crisp fall air!
ReplyDelete