Sunday, October 11, 2009

What did we ever do without you, Montana?

Okay, so we thought that we could live a long and happy life and never have a dog. . .then we got Montana. Now, a year and a half later we cannot imagine life without him. I felt so bad that he was home alone and in his crate (which he loves) all day Saturday that I let him sleep at the foot of our bed all night. He was so happy and my feet were so very warm and toasty! Anyhow, if I of all people can have a dog and love it. . .let me just say if you are not sure and you have thought about it for a long time, you should probably go for it! They really are your best friend and always happy to see you.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Is that REALLY my sister posting all that mushy dog stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete