Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Back at ya, Carol!"

My friend Carol was the one who challenged me to blog everyday in the month of October. I think I have been doing pretty good so far. Of course, I look forward to her posts and check everyday when I think of it. Lately, I have kind of been getting on her case (in a friendly way) because she has not been doing a post a day on her blog.
Today we had this great & long conversation about anything, everything, and nothing, all in about an hours time. I hung up feeling like Guilford and Libertyville were not so far apart. I hung up feeling blessed to have a friend like Carol in my life. She has seen me through a lot and always seems to have time for a conversation or whatever I need at the time. We have spent countless hours together raising our children. . .laughing, crying, rejoicing, venting, you name it! That usually included food, drink, and lots of chocolate! Today she dedicated a post on her blog to me. . .back at ya, Carol!

I took this picture of Carol while we shared a cab on the way to the Statue of Liberty this July.

(right after the picture she took of me that she put on her blog today)

2 comments:

  1. You guys' posts made me cry! I wish I had a friendship with someone half as strong and deep as yours! Jodi...I need to teach you to do a link in your words so that you could like what you write back to the blog you are talking about! It is REALLY easy! Time to take your blog to the next level!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....thanks. Miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete