It has been such a beautiful weekend. . .55 and sunny and it even smells like spring! The kids have been busy riding scooters and bikes, playing in the treehouse and swinging on the treehouse swing. Anyhow, at one point Christen asked, "Mom, could you bring my knitting up to the treehouse for me?" How could I refuse. When I delivered it she said, "Mom, could you stay up here for a while so we can just chat?" So I did. We talked about how the warm sun felt on our backs and about how we could hear birds chirping and dogs barking in the distance. It was really a great moment. When I went into the house I told Larry. . ."Connecticut isn't so bad. Our daughter is knitting in the treehouse." The smile that spread across Larry's face was so wonderful!
17 years ago

Great job Christen!
ReplyDeleteLove, Granny
Arrrrr! What it be? Is it a sock for me peg leg?
ReplyDelete-Uncle Jason (aka Captain Red Beard)