Tuesday, August 11, 2009

VBS at St. Paul






Okay, last week was a great week! The kids and I went to vacation bible school at our new church, St. Paul Lutheran Church. It was so much fun! The kids had a great time. When we got registered I said that I would be happy to help in any way for the whole week. . .they said, "In any way?" and then gave me a "leader" shirt and a name tag! I was with the pre-k group of kids for the week and I loved every minute of it. Believe it or not, on Sunday night I told Larry that I really didn't want to go. . .I was missing our "home" church and friends. He said, "Get over it! You know that you will love it once you get there." He was right. . .don't let it go to your head Larry! Anyhow, Rally Day is September 13th and the we will be in regular attendance at St. Paul and the kids will be in Sunday School. That will be thing for all of us to have a church home.

He fills my life with good things. Psalm 103:5

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Jodi! I enjoy viewing the new life your family has out in CN.

    ReplyDelete