We went to Hammonasset on Saturday at high tide to see if Hurricane Bill was causing any changes along the Connecticut coast. There was talk of 9-12 foot waves. When we got there it was just a very pleasant beach day. . .nothing else. I guess that we are so well protected by Long Island that it was totally a non-issue. On the other side of Long Island it was a very different story. I guess we are quite lucky.



The kids have so much fun in the water and climbing on the rocks.
Another view.
King of the world!

Back to back on a boulder.

Christen is turning 8 on August 31! How can that be? I told her to smile big. . .this is your




The kids have so much fun in the water and climbing on the rocks.
Another view.
King of the world!
Back to back on a boulder. 
Christen is turning 8 on August 31! How can that be? I told her to smile big. . .this is your 8 year old picture. I just love the toothless grin!

No comments:
Post a Comment