It is hard to believe that the last day of school is finally here! It is also hard to believe how much change and growth can occur in just a few months. Connor and Christen are becoming such wonderful people. . .truly wonderful. They make us most proud! Here is the Denison Drive Gang on the last day of school.
Connor and Christen last August on the first day of school.
good jog on finishing school. I can't belive that you are coming to visit us. I've been helping out in VBS at sait joes. anyway, what are you in to these days? Just asking.
Congrats on finishing another year! WOW...5th grade Connor....and 4th grade Christen!! Enjoy your summer...can't wait to see you all soon!
ReplyDeletegood jog on finishing school. I can't belive that you are coming to visit us. I've been helping out in VBS at sait joes. anyway, what are you in to these days? Just asking.
ReplyDeleteWho are the friends on the picture.
ReplyDelete