Monday, June 1, 2009

Is this what you call a "Bad Hair Day"?

Okay, this is not funny. I went in to be groomed as a Miniature Austrailian Shepherd and came out a bear cub. This is not what I had in mind. This is not how Patty cut my hair. . .she made me look handsome and now, well, I look ridiculous!
Larry said, "All I can say is. . .better him than you!"

1 comment:

  1. I loved that hike...feel like I was with you! So, who stacks up the rocks? I am glad to know that the base of the Statue of Liberty is made with good old USA material. Loved the hawk pictures. Jodi you are a master with the camera. Don't know if you saw Bonnie or Gary's pictures from the Grand Canyon. They encountered a Condor on the trail...he posed for many pictures. Poor Montana...we have all had those bad hair experiences...just have to live through it. Glad your family is enjoying their new environment...and thanks for sharing. LOVE MO

    ReplyDelete