My dad asked me one day, "How many trees are in your backyard?" I said, "Well, let me see. . ."
It was too hard to count them. . .there are so many. I guess this is a better way to
understand the tree situation. I took this picture yesterday from my kitchen window
when it was 56 and sunny. Now we are just waiting for the leaves to pop!
We shot some hoops yesterday. . .yes, even mom! In fact, we played horse and at one point I was winning. It was really quite fun. The kids had their rollerblades on, too.
It just felt great to be outside encouraging spring to arrive and stay.
You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest.
Every moment you know where I am.
Psalm 139:3

I have really enjoyed all the pictures you have posted about the "great adventure". I just finished reading Jaki's blog...quite different from yours...as we in the midwest have had a throw back to winter. We had buds, crocuses and robins....hope we get them back tomorrow!!! MO
ReplyDelete